The version we decided to implement was a single-page, mobile-friendly design that incorporated learnings from initial usability testing to both improve the user experience and decrease the development time.
- Responsive, touch-friendly, and accessible design
- Eliminated unnecessary questions and began soliciting additional size & fit data
- Leveraged chunking and visual grouping to achieve similar benefit as multi-page presentation while lowering interaction and development costs
- Photo upload process streamlined and more prominent
- Updated copy and animation to guide and engage users